Reading badly written fanfiction:
- <p dir=ltr> Me: *looking for favorite ships*</p>
- <p dir=ltr> Me: *finds one interesting enough*</p>
- <p dir=ltr> Me: *starts reading*</p>
- <p dir=ltr> Me: ...</p>
- <p dir=ltr> Me: ......</p>
- <p dir=ltr> Me: What is... this...</p>
- <p dir=ltr> Me: *horrified at the writing style and OOCness of the characters*</p>
- <p dir=ltr> Me: N O P E</p>
- <p dir=ltr> My brain: Let's find a better one or move ships.</p>
- <p dir=ltr> Me: *agrees with myself*</p>
- <p dir=ltr> Moral: Finding good fanfic of your ships can be hard.</p>
I want to be on my phone, but I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO PEOPLE.
- <p dir=ltr> ...</p>
This is you. This is where all your thoughts are kept. Every other part of your body is used to protect and sustain this.
I want to cry
it’s weirdly comforting to know that all of the meaningless bullshit society judges me on is just a meatsuit made to support the terrifying tentacle beast that is my true form
Camp half-blood cabins + minimalist.
God of lightning // Queen of Olympus // God of the sea // Goddess of agriculture // God of war // Goddess of wisdom // God of the sun // Goddess of the hunt // God of fire // Goddess of love // God of the messengers // God of wine // Lord of the death // Goddess of the rainbow // God of sleep // Goddess of balance // Goddess of victory // Goddess of forgiveness and genius of plants // Goddess of fortune // Goddess of magic and crossroads.